Have a coffee filter spread open on your table when you use glitters or embossing powders. It will catch the excess and make it easier to siphon particles back into its bottle. Coffee filters can be resued multiple times.
1. The Basics of Heat Embossing - http://sparklensprinkle.com/techniques_detail.php?title_keyword=heat
2. Video – Digital Stamps 101 - http://sparklensprinkle.com/techniques_detail.php?title_keyword=digital_Stamps
3. EPs with Embossing Folders (Technique #1) - http://sparklensprinkle.com/techniques_detail.php?title_keyword=EPs_With_Embossing_Folders
1. Print or stamp the image onto white cardstock and color with Copic markers. Fussy cut out.
2. Using a Sakura glue pen, add glue to Eunice’s hat and cover with Purple Dust glitter.
3. Apply glue with a Sakura glue pen to Gerty’s necklace, bracelet, and knitting bag, and to Eunice’s fingernails. Cover with Raspberry Soda glitter.
4. Add glue using a Sakura Glue pen to Gerty’s glasses and the flower on her hat and cover with Aqua Marine glitter.
5. Using the Spellbinders Labels Twenty-Eight, die cut a piece of vellum.
6. Stamp the sentiment with Distress Ink and heat set with Clear embossing powder.
7. Apply VersaMark to the inside of the embossing folder and then dry emboss your cardstock. Cover embossed cardstock with Peanut Butter embossing powder and heat set. Round two opposite corners with punch.
8. Create a “ball of yarn” with some yarn, including a long tail. Adhere to the card with a small amount of Dimensional Glue. Allow to dry.
9. Add a small amount of Dimensional Glue to the ends of the straight pins and stick them into the ball of yarn. Allow to dry.
10. For card base, use a piece of dry embossed coordinating cardstock from Core’dinations and sand off the embossed portions of the cardstock. Round all for corners with punch. Take your Sakura glue pen and add glue to the sanded off areas. Cover with Aqua Marine glitter.
11. Adhere your panels with Tear-ific Tape.
Check out our Art Gallery for inspirational ideas.
Just received my other package from you the other day. Your stamps are most definitely phenomenal!! They are just so unique compared to any other stamps I have come across anywhere. I definitely will stick with your site for my purchases.