Have a coffee filter spread open on your table when you use glitters or embossing powders. It will catch the excess and make it easier to siphon particles back into its bottle. Coffee filters can be resued multiple times.
Join Our Email Newsletter
(We will not sell, rent, or share your email address with anyone.)
Brigita Skopas - Georgia
Wed 27 Feb 2013 02:28:05 PM CST
Serena Stamp Set 477-Serena
Misty Blue glitter G1021
Fascination glitter G1030
Laser Green glitter G1076
Lemonade glitter G1091
Orchid glitter G1097
Misty Isles glitter G1032
Velvet Shimmer Blue VS4000
Tear-iffic Tape SAT01
Neenah Classic Solar White Cardstock #99572
Memento Ink – Tuxedo Black #99604
Sakura glue pen #053482384809
Copics – V22,V25,Y06,Y17,YR23,E00,R00,E11,YG17,G17
Spellbinders Lacey Ovals
Blue/Green, White CS
Be Creative Tape
1. Cut a piece of blue/green background CS for A2 size card.
2. Trim a piece of Be Creative tape to fit onto blue/green CS. Trim white CS same size. Peel off back of tape and adhere to white CS. Peel off front of tape and using exacto knife, cut 6 various strips in wavy lines horizontally across tape from top to bottom. Replace these strips onto tape.
3. Peel back bottom strip of tape and sprinkle generous amount of Misty Blue glitter across entire strip of tape. Clean off excess glitter.
4. Peel back next strip and sprinkle generous amount of Fascination glitter across entire strip of tape. Clean off excess.
5. Peel back next strip and sprinkle generous amount of Laser Green glitter across entire strip of tape. Clean off excess.
6. Repeat steps 3-5 until all sections are done. Adhere to blue/green CS with tear-ffic tape.
7. Stamp Serena Mermaid onto Neenah CS with Memento ink. Apply Velvet Shimmer Blue to bottom part of Mermaid with paintbrush. Color remaining image with Copics. Die cut with Spellbinders Lacey Ovals.
8. Add Sakura glue pen randomly across hair. Sprinkle Lemonade glitter across hair.
9. Add Sakura glue pen in middle of flowers and over eye. Sprinkle Orchid glitter over these areas.
10. Add Sakura glue pen over necklace and sprinkle with Misty Isles glitter.
11. Die cut blue/green CS with Spellbinders Lacey Ovals.
12. Adhere stamped image to blue/green die with tear-iffic tape.
13. Add 2 pieces of blue and green ribbon/yarn to side of card and secure with tear-ffic tape on the back. Adhere CS with glitter sheet onto base of card with tear-iffic tape.
14. Adhere image to card with mounting tape.
15. Stamp 2 sentiments (Imagine and Believe) onto scrap piece of white CS with Memento Tuxedo Black ink. Fussy cut with scissors.
16. Adhere sentiments onto card with tear-iffic tape.
Check out our Art Gallery for inspirational ideas.
Just received my other package from you the other day. Your stamps are most definitely phenomenal!! They are just so unique compared to any other stamps I have come across anywhere. I definitely will stick with your site for my purchases.