Have a coffee filter spread open on your table when you use glitters or embossing powders. It will catch the excess and make it easier to siphon particles back into its bottle. Coffee filters can be resued multiple times.
Join Our Email Newsletter
(We will not sell, rent, or share your email address with anyone.)
Brenda Smalle - Arizona
Fri 25 Mar 2011 06:28:10 PM CDT
Stamp Set 533 - Danielle Hat Lady [00-533]
Sparkling Snow G1003
Burgundy Glitz G1047
Glue Pen #99202
Copics: R37 R39 R59 E30 E31 E33 E0000 E000
Tuxedo Black Memento Ink #99604
Nestabilities Classic Circles SB102
Nestabilities Lacy Circles
Dark rose seam binding
1 small and 3 larger rhinestones
Neenah white #99572
Brown & beige from DCWV
Brown floral from DCWV
Burgundy & white dotted
1. Stamp image with black ink onto white CS - color with copics - highlight with glitter using the glue pen.
2. Stamp lower part of image onto burgundy dotted paper - cut out and layer onto dress portion of the image.
3. Cut image out using the Nestie Lacy Circles die and layer using dimensionas onto a brown layer cut with the circle nestie.
3. Card base is 6 1/2 x 5 white CS. Layer brown floral paper onto base.
4. Cut a strip of the brown used to back the image 1 1/2" wide and a piece from the beige that is 1" wide. Layer the two and attach & ruffle the ribbon across the center. Attach to card base as shown. (Use any size of Tear-ific tape to attach the ribbon).
5. Attach image panel.
6. Attach the smaller rhinestone to the flower and the 3 larger rhinestones to the upper right corner.
Check out our Art Gallery for inspirational ideas.
Just received my other package from you the other day. Your stamps are most definitely phenomenal!! They are just so unique compared to any other stamps I have come across anywhere. I definitely will stick with your site for my purchases.