Have a coffee filter spread open on your table when you use glitters or embossing powders. It will catch the excess and make it easier to siphon particles back into its bottle. Coffee filters can be resued multiple times.
Join Our Email Newsletter
(We will not sell, rent, or share your email address with anyone.)
Brenda Smalle - Arizona
Fri 21 Jan 2011 02:11:16 PM CST
Stamp Set 533 - Danielle Hat Lady [00-533]
Script Thank You 3404-415A
Glitter: Waterfall G1071
Glitter Tinsel: Yellow Gold
Ebb Tide EP361
Tuxedo Black Ink #99604
Glue Pen #99202
Copic Markers COPIC-A COPIC-B
Nestabilities Classic Ovals lg #SB103
Nestabilities label set
Oval & Scalloped Oval punches
white Prima flowers
Spica sand glitter pen
Brown Satin ribbon
Neenah Classic Solar White #99572
Orange tone on tone patterned paper.
Light Teal glittery CS
Medium Brown shimmer CS
1. Stamp image onto Neenah white CS - color with copics - highlight using the Spica gitter pen and the glue pen & Waterfall glitter. Cut into oval using the Nesties.
2. Cut an orange label from the Nesties set and mount the Danielle image onto it with dimensionals.
3. Stamp the phrase onto white CS with Versamark and emboss with the Ebb Tide EP. Punch with the oval punch and mount onto a scalloped oval orange punch out with dimensionals.
4. Base card is the med. brown shimmer CS. Cut to size - add a dark brown layer and an orange patterned layer.
5. Cut a light teal piece to fit the Danielle panel and a slightly larger dark brown and mount those.
6. Cut a rectangle of the light teal and mount on dark brown.
7. Heat brad with heat gun (hold with tweezers) - dip into Clear EP and then immediately into the Glitter Tinsel. Let cool.
8. Color the white Prima flowers with the Copics. Attach brad. Cut a piece of the brown satin ribbon and "fringe" the ends. Attach the flower to the ribbon with the rad and attach to the rectangle panel.
9. Attach all panels to the card base as shown.
Check out our Art Gallery for inspirational ideas.
Just received my other package from you the other day. Your stamps are most definitely phenomenal!! They are just so unique compared to any other stamps I have come across anywhere. I definitely will stick with your site for my purchases.