Have a coffee filter spread open on your table when you use glitters or embossing powders. It will catch the excess and make it easier to siphon particles back into its bottle. Coffee filters can be resued multiple times.
Join Our Email Newsletter
(We will not sell, rent, or share your email address with anyone.)
Eleanor Jenkins - Virginia
Mon 07 Jun 2010 11:34:12 AM CDT
Daniís swing 3122-393H
Bee border 3114-393B
Sunny Daze Glitter G1038
Dog Gone Brown Embossing Powder EP129
Tear-ific Tape ĹĒx165 SAT04
Tear-ific Tape ľĒx165 SAT01
Sakura glue pen 99202
Staz-on Black ink 99704
Dusty Durango (orange) cardstock
Pattern paper for dress
Spellbinders Curved Rectangles
1. Stamp Daniís Swing and Bee Border onto white cardstock.
2. Color with your favorite coloring technique.
3. Cut white, olive & orange CS with Spellbinders Curved Rectangles in graduated sizes.
4. Place olive layer onto orange layer and tie ribbon. Layer on image. Then adhere onto white A2 size card.
5. Stamp Daniís dress onto pattern paper, cut out and mount.
6. Using Versamarker apply Dog Gone Brown embossing powder to center of sunflower.
7. With Sakura glue pen apply Sunny Daze glitter to the wings of the bees.
8. Apply pearl embellishments.
Check out our Art Gallery for inspirational ideas.
Just received my other package from you the other day. Your stamps are most definitely phenomenal!! They are just so unique compared to any other stamps I have come across anywhere. I definitely will stick with your site for my purchases.