Have a coffee filter spread open on your table when you use glitters or embossing powders. It will catch the excess and make it easier to siphon particles back into its bottle. Coffee filters can be resued multiple times.
Join Our Email Newsletter
(We will not sell, rent, or share your email address with anyone.)
Eleanor Jenkins - Virginia
Mon 07 Jun 2010 11:34:12 AM CDT
Dani’s swing 3122-393H
Bee border 3114-393B
Bee happy 3120-393AA
or all on Stamp Set 393
Sunny Daze Glitter G1038
Dog Gone Brown Embossing Powder EP129
Tear-ific Tape ½”x165 SAT04
Tear-ific Tape ¼”x165 SAT01
Sakura glue pen 99202
Staz-on Black ink 99704
Martha Stewart leaf punch
1. Stamp Dani’s Swing and Bee Border on white cardstock. Stamp Bee Happy in corner. Color with your favorite coloring technique and cut as shown.
2. Cut pattern paper to layer onto A2 rust card. Attach ribbon before adhering layer.
3. Frame Dani’s swing with rust cardstock and attach to card.
4. Make spiral flower and attach.
5. With Sakura glue pen apply Sunny Daze glitter to bees’ wings & spiral flower.
6. Apply Dog Done Brown embossing powder to center of sunflower. Heat set.
7. Stamp Dani on pattern paper, cut out dress and adhere to Dani on swing.
Check out our Art Gallery for inspirational ideas.
Just received my other package from you the other day. Your stamps are most definitely phenomenal!! They are just so unique compared to any other stamps I have come across anywhere. I definitely will stick with your site for my purchases.