Have a coffee filter spread open on your table when you use glitters or embossing powders. It will catch the excess and make it easier to siphon particles back into its bottle. Coffee filters can be resued multiple times.
Join Our Email Newsletter
(We will not sell, rent, or share your email address with anyone.)
Brenda Smalle - Arizona
Sun 06 Jun 2010 10:46:37 AM CDT
Dani’s Umbrella 3111-392E
Dani’s Butterfly 3109-392AA
Or all on Stamp Set 392
Orange Crush G1092
Green Iris G1068
Sakura Glue Pen #99202
Sparkle N Soft Sun Dazzle SS112
Black Memento ink
3 small orange rhinestones
2 small sizes of circle punches
Nestabilities scalloped ovals dies
Nestabilities label dies
Swiss Dots Embossing Folder
3/8” Tear-ific Tape SAT03
1. Stamp images onto white CS scraps – color with markers – highlight with glitter. Use the Sparkle N Soft on the flower center.
2. Punch out the Butterfly using the smaller circle punch and a slightly larger orange circle. Attach the Butterfly to the orange circle with dimensionals.
3. Cut out the Dani image with the scalloped oval Nestabilities die and dry emboss it – cut a slightly larger orange CS scalloped oval with the die.
4. Attach the image to the orange oval using dimensionals. Add the 3 rhinestones to the right side as shown.
5. Card base is orange linen. Cut slightly smaller piece of white CS – round the corners – emboss with the embossing folder and attach to the card base.
6. Using the labels die cuts – cut a white CS piece and run through the embossing folder and a slightly larger orange piece – dry emboss that piece.
7. Layer the white onto the orange using dimensionals. Add to the card base.
8. Attach the image panels as shown.
Check out our Art Gallery for inspirational ideas.
Just received my other package from you the other day. Your stamps are most definitely phenomenal!! They are just so unique compared to any other stamps I have come across anywhere. I definitely will stick with your site for my purchases.