Have a coffee filter spread open on your table when you use glitters or embossing powders. It will catch the excess and make it easier to siphon particles back into its bottle. Coffee filters can be resued multiple times.
Join Our Email Newsletter
(We will not sell, rent, or share your email address with anyone.)
Julie Zippel - Pennsylvania
Sat 06 Jul 2013 02:39:07 PM CDT
Horse Set 498
Flag Background 3520-434V
(or both patriotic images on Set 434)
Jet Black Staz On Ink Pad 99704
Tearific Tape any size SAT01-05
Inktense Watercolor Pencils
Water Brush or Regular Paintbrush
Adhesive Note Pad
Dimensional Tape or Dots
Cardstock: Watercolor, Black
1. Cut a piece of watercolor paper approximately 4 ¼” x 6”. Stamp the Horse near the lower center of the paper using Staz On ink.
2. Make a mask by stamping the horse again on an adhesive note (be sure to stamp as much as possible on the adhesive area). Cut out the horse.
3. Place the horse mask over the horse image on the watercolor paper. Stamp the Flag Background over top of the mask. Let the ink dry; then remove the mask.
4. Color the image using watercolor pencils and water brush. Color heavily over the horse to create a silhouette effect.
5. Stamp Freedom onto a small piece of watercolor paper (approx.. 7/8” x 4 ¼”) using Staz On ink. Let the ink dry then watercolor the word.
6. Layer the word onto a piece of black cardstock using Tearific Tape to attach. Trim to form a small border.
7. Form an A6 card (4 ½” x 6 ¼” folded) from black cardstock. Attach the horse/flag image onto the card using Tearific Tape.
8. Attach the saying just slightly off the edge of the top of the card – use dimensional tape to attach. (You will need an A7 or other larger envelope to put this card in because of overhang on the saying piece or you may choose to put the saying completely on the card without the overhang and use a standard A6 envelope).
Check out our Art Gallery for inspirational ideas.
Just received my other package from you the other day. Your stamps are most definitely phenomenal!! They are just so unique compared to any other stamps I have come across anywhere. I definitely will stick with your site for my purchases.