Have a coffee filter spread open on your table when you use glitters or embossing powders. It will catch the excess and make it easier to siphon particles back into its bottle. Coffee filters can be resued multiple times.
Join Our Email Newsletter
(We will not sell, rent, or share your email address with anyone.)
Linda Loew - Michigan
Sat 25 Jun 2011 10:59:49 AM CDT
“Proud” from the USA mini set 3518-433B
Stamp set 433
Sparkle Embossing Powder EP107
Gold Detail Embossing Powder EP168
Sparkling Snow Glitter G1003
Fire Engine Red Glitter G1007
Liberty Glitter G1026
Aztec Gold Glitter G1006
VersaMark Pad 99702
Sakura Glue Pen 99202
¼” Tear-ific Tape (TT) SAT01
Spellbinders – Stars S4-092
Gold Pigment Ink
Clear packing tape
White and Gold Card Stock (CS)
1. Card base 5 ½” x 4 ¼’ White CS. Gold CS 5 3/8” x 4 1/8
2. White CS 5 ¼” x 4”, starting on bottom of card lay 13 strips of ¼” TT. You will have 2” of card not covered with TT. Pull off tape covering on every other strip (7) and cover with Fire Engine Red Glitter, pull covering off remaining strips (6) and cover with Sparkling Snow Glitter.
3. White CS 2” x 4” using Sparkle Embossing Powder and Liberty Glitter make your own Glitter Paper. See SNS Tips and Techniques “Glitter Paper”. Punch 3 stars out of Glitter Paper, cover back with clear packing tape and cover sticky star spaces with Sparkling Snow Glitter. Attach to top of stripes.
4. With VersaMark stamp Proud to be an American on scrap of White CS emboss with Gold Detail cut out with Star die, edge with Gold Pigment Ink. Cut next size up Star form Gold CS, edge Gold Star with Aztec Gold Glitter using glue pen. Layer White Star on Gold Star attach to card with dimensional tape.
5. Layer card as shown using Tear-ific tape to adhere.
Check out our Art Gallery for inspirational ideas.
Just received my other package from you the other day. Your stamps are most definitely phenomenal!! They are just so unique compared to any other stamps I have come across anywhere. I definitely will stick with your site for my purchases.