Have a coffee filter spread open on your table when you use glitters or embossing powders. It will catch the excess and make it easier to siphon particles back into its bottle. Coffee filters can be resued multiple times.
Join Our Email Newsletter
(We will not sell, rent, or share your email address with anyone.)
Judy Rozema - Nebraska
Thu 23 Jun 2011 06:14:19 PM CDT
Statue of Liberty 3507-433G
Strength of America 3508-433C
or all on Stamp Set 433
Cerise Glitter [G1104]
Blue Lightning Glitter [G1008]
1/2 in. Tear-ific Tape SAT05
Dark Blue dye ink
White Patterned Cardstock
Adhere all pieces with Double-Sided Tear-ific Tape.
1. Cut Blue CS 11 x 4 ¼ and fold in half for card base. Cut Red CS 5 ¼ x 4 and adhere to blue base.
2. Cut White CS 5 x 3 ¾. Stamp Statue of Liberty and Strength of America on White CS with dark blue dye ink.
3. Attach three star brads underneath sentiment.
4. Cut White Patterned CS 3 ¾ x 2 and adhere two strips of Tear-ific Tape, wrapping tape around the back of the CS.
5. Carefully spoon Cerise Glitter on one strip. Press down. Reapply as needed. Repeat with Blue Lightning Glitter on the other strip.
6. Adhere all panels.
Check out our Art Gallery for inspirational ideas.
Just received my other package from you the other day. Your stamps are most definitely phenomenal!! They are just so unique compared to any other stamps I have come across anywhere. I definitely will stick with your site for my purchases.