Have a coffee filter spread open on your table when you use glitters or embossing powders. It will catch the excess and make it easier to siphon particles back into its bottle. Coffee filters can be resued multiple times.
Sassy Silver glitter G1050
Fire Engine Red glitter G1007
Navy glitter G1079
Sunset glitter G1040
Black Detail embossing powder EP171
Gold Detail embossing powder EP168
Firecracker Red embossing powder EP291
Sakura Glue Pen #99202
VersaMark inkpad #99702
Gold Spica Gel Pen
Red, White, and Blue ribbon
Ticket Corner Punch
Cardstock: Red and White
Patterned Paper: Blue with White stars
1. Base card is white CS with a finished size of 5 ½ x 4 ½ .
2. Cut white CS to 2 ¾ x 4. With a sponge, apply red ink to top third and blue ink to the bottom third of CS. Stamp Sparkler with versamark and emboss with Gold Detail. Using the glue pen, add Sunset glitter to the sparkler stars. Punch each corner with ticket corner punch.
3. On white CS, stamp Fancy Cupcake with versamark and emboss with Black Detail. Using the glue pen, add Navy glitter, Sassy Silver glitter, and Fire Engine Red glitter to the cupcake. Cut out the cupcake, add dimensionals, and adhere just below the sparkler image.
4. Cut red CS to 3 x 4 ¼ and attach the cupcake image on top.
5. Cut white CS to 2 ½ x 2 ¼. Stamp Happy Fourth with versamark and emboss with Fire Engine Red. Using the glue pen, add Sassy Silver glitter, Fire Engine Red glitter, Navy glitter, and Sunset glitter to image. With the gold gel pen, outline the inside of the hat brim and “HAPPY” lettering. Adhere the ribbon to image as shown.
6. Cut red CS to 2 ¾ x 2 ½ and attach the Happy Fourth image on top.
7. Cut patterned paper to 2 ½ x 4 ¼. Attach to the right side of base card.
8. Attached cupcake image to the left side of base card slightly overlapping the patterned paper. Attach the Happy Fourth image to card as shown.
Check out our Art Gallery for inspirational ideas.
Just received my other package from you the other day. Your stamps are most definitely phenomenal!! They are just so unique compared to any other stamps I have come across anywhere. I definitely will stick with your site for my purchases.