Have a coffee filter spread open on your table when you use glitters or embossing powders. It will catch the excess and make it easier to siphon particles back into its bottle. Coffee filters can be resued multiple times.
Join Our Email Newsletter
(We will not sell, rent, or share your email address with anyone.)
Eret Pank - Estonia
Sun 08 Jun 2014 09:43:28 PM CDT
Under the Mistletoe Stamp Set #556
Snow One Like You Stamp Set #515
Waterfall Glitter (G1071)
Laser Blue Glitter (G1074)
Holiday Blue Embossing Powder (EP289)
Sparkle Embossing Powder (EP107)
Clear Embossing Powder (EP120)
White Detail Embossing Powder (EP298)
Twinkling Clouds Sparkle N Soft (SS107)
Sakura Glue Pen
Mega Tack Glue (545)
SNS Dimensional Glue (540)
Memento Ink - Tuxedo Black
StazOn Ė Black
Distress Inks - Broken China, Faded Jeans
SNS Clear Embossable Acetate (99602)
Crocheted Lace Ribbon - White
White Fuzzy Yarn
Embossing on Clear Acetate - http://sparklensprinkle.com/techniques_detail.php?title_keyword=clear
The Basics of Heat Embossing - http://sparklensprinkle.com/techniques_detail.php?title_keyword=heat
Faux Montage Style Embossing Powder Splatter Ė http://sparklensprinkle.com/techniques_detail.php?title_keyword=Faux_Montage_Style_Embossing_Powder_Splatter
Flocking & Sparkle N Soft - The Basics - http://sparklensprinkle.com/techniques_detail.php?title_keyword=flocking_and_sparkle_n_soft-the_basics
1. Cut 7 x 14 cm tag out of Clear Embossable Acetate. Ink edges with Versamark Ink (~5mm wide), add Holiday Blue EP on top, and heat emboss. Make some EP splatters on top of the tag according to the tutorial.
2. Stamp Penguin with Tuxedo Black ink to the white CS. Color with alcohol base markers and fussy cut it by leaving small white border all around. Color ice-cube with Versamarker Pen, heat emboss with Sparkle EP. Color peak, eyes, berries and ice-cube again with Versamarker Pen, heat emboss with Clear EP. Add Sakura Glue Pen to the fur and cover with Twinkling Clouds SS. Add Sakura Glue Pen to the puddle and cover with Waterfall Glitter.
3. Use previously cut Acetate tag as a template to cut another tag from white CS. Stamp the sentiment with StazOn ink. (To modify the placement of the words, use repositionable tape to mask off part of the stamp. Place tape to the words you donít want to see, ink the stamp, remove the tape and stamp). Stamp the snowflakes with Versamark ink all over the tag and heat emboss with Sparkle EP. Ink the tag with Broken China and Faded Jeans Distress Inks.
4. Place narrow strips of foam tape to the edges of the CS tag in rectangular shape. Donít leave any gaps between. Pour some Micro Beads on top of the tag. Adhere two tags together.
5. Put Dimensional Glue to the edges of Acetate tag and cover it with Laser Blue G. Let dry and brush off the excess. Add Mega Tack Glue to the sides of the tag. Let the glue dry a bit and adhere fuzzy yarn all around the foam tape frame. Leave the yarn ends to hang on one side. Attach pearls to the yarn ends. Glue top of both tags together. Wrap Lace around the top part of the tag (to the place where foam tape shows) and glue it down with Mega Tack Glue. Make two lines with Dimensional glue on top of the Lace. Cover with Waterfall G. Put more Dimensional Glue between the two lines and cover with Laser Blue G.
6. Adhere previously cut image on top of the tag. Add ribbon through the tag hole and tie it with twine.
Check out our Art Gallery for inspirational ideas.
Just received my other package from you the other day. Your stamps are most definitely phenomenal!! They are just so unique compared to any other stamps I have come across anywhere. I definitely will stick with your site for my purchases.