Have a coffee filter spread open on your table when you use glitters or embossing powders. It will catch the excess and make it easier to siphon particles back into its bottle. Coffee filters can be resued multiple times.
Join Our Email Newsletter
(We will not sell, rent, or share your email address with anyone.)
Anne Temple - Tennessee
Sun 18 May 2014 04:39:26 PM CDT
Floral Flourishes (#634)
Journal Mixed Media (#606)
Clear Embossing Powder (EP120)
Starfire Glitter (G1017)
¼” Tear-ific Tape (SAT01)
Sakura Glue Pen
Distress Ink (Brushed Corduroy, Shaded Lilac)
Adirondack Ink (Meadow)
Color Box Pigment Ink (Chiffon White)
Simon Says Stamp Banner Die
Tips and Techniques:
The Basics of Heat Embossing http://sparklensprinkle.com/techniques_detail.php?title_keyword=heat
1. Stamp the image with green ink twice and heat set using Clear embossing powder. Fussy cut both images.
2. Color one stamped image with Copic markers.
3. Adhere the two stamped images together, creating a thicker piece.
4. Randomly stamp the tag with the journaling stamp from the Mixed Media stamp set using Distress ink (Brushed Corduroy).
5. Heat set using Clear embossing powder.
6. Randomly stamp the circle stamp from the Mixed Media stamp set using Chiffon White pigment ink.
7. Immediately cover with Starfire glitter and shake off excess. Although the glitter sticks to the pigment ink, spray the entire tag with a fixative to ensure the glitter doesn’t rub off.
8. Adhere Floral Flourish image to tag using Tear-ific tape.
9. Die cut banner and stamp the sentiment on it.
10. Take a Sakura glue pen and outline the edges of the sentiment banner with the glue. Cover with Starfire glitter.
11. Add ribbon and paper floss to top of tag.
Check out our Art Gallery for inspirational ideas.
Just received my other package from you the other day. Your stamps are most definitely phenomenal!! They are just so unique compared to any other stamps I have come across anywhere. I definitely will stick with your site for my purchases.