Have a coffee filter spread open on your table when you use glitters or embossing powders. It will catch the excess and make it easier to siphon particles back into its bottle. Coffee filters can be resued multiple times.
Join Our Email Newsletter
(We will not sell, rent, or share your email address with anyone.)
Shona Erlenborn - New Jersey
Fri 03 May 2013 06:38:17 PM CDT
Seashore Squares (3485-431N)
Sun Wave (3488-431B)
My Sunshine (3489-431A)
Versamark Ink #99702
Belgian Cream Embossing Powder (EP436)
Sakura Glue Pen #99202
Florida Beach Glitter (G1111)
Tide Embossing Folder (L-EF0020)
Memento Ink - Pear Tart #99608
Memento Ink - Bahama Blue #99701
Mudd Puddles Beach Glass
Spellbinders Classic Scalloped Squares Large
White Glossy Cardstock
1. Sponge glossy cardstock with blue and green inks. Run through embossing folder and sand off raised pattern.
2. Use Glue Pen and Florida Beach glitter to highlight waves on each side.
3. Stamp saying and 5 other images on white glossy in Versamark and heat emboss with Belgian Cream.
4. Sponge the green and blue inks over each stamped image and wipe off excess ink with tissue.
4. Use second smallest die to cut and emboss each square.
5. Attach to bookmark with dimensionals as shown and add Mudd Puddles to base of each side.
6. Slip into bookmark cover and attach blue ribbon.
Check out our Art Gallery for inspirational ideas.
Just received my other package from you the other day. Your stamps are most definitely phenomenal!! They are just so unique compared to any other stamps I have come across anywhere. I definitely will stick with your site for my purchases.