Have a coffee filter spread open on your table when you use glitters or embossing powders. It will catch the excess and make it easier to siphon particles back into its bottle. Coffee filters can be resued multiple times.
Join Our Email Newsletter
(We will not sell, rent, or share your email address with anyone.)
Shona Erlenborn - New Jersey
Fri 29 Mar 2013 01:10:39 PM CDT
Fancy Butterfly (3546-437G)
Versamark Ink Pad #99702
Sparkle Embossing Powder (EP107)
Memento Tuxedo Black Ink #99604
Copic Markers: Y08, YR07 and R29
Distress Inks: Mustard Seed, Spiced Marmalade and Barn Door
Acrylic Key Ring
1. Stamp butterfly in Memento black ink and color with Copics.
2. Cut to 2” x 3”. Cover entire piece with Versamark and heat emboss with Sparkle. Fit in key ring.
3. Print address from computer on white cardstock and cut to 2” x 3”.
4. Sponge background in the Distress inks and then cover piece with Versamark and heat emboss with Sparkle.
5. Set on back of butterfly and fit the backing of the key ring into place.
Check out our Art Gallery for inspirational ideas.
Just received my other package from you the other day. Your stamps are most definitely phenomenal!! They are just so unique compared to any other stamps I have come across anywhere. I definitely will stick with your site for my purchases.