Have a coffee filter spread open on your table when you use glitters or embossing powders. It will catch the excess and make it easier to siphon particles back into its bottle. Coffee filters can be resued multiple times.
Join Our Email Newsletter
(We will not sell, rent, or share your email address with anyone.)
Marie Berquist - S. Carolina
Wed 11 Jul 2012 06:57:04 PM CDT
Stamp Set 442S - Christmas Basket [00-442P5]
Gold Detail Embossing Powder [EP168]
Bridal Glitter [G1029]
VersaMark Pad 99702
Static Free (anti-static pouch) #99512
SNS Ornament Glue 
Clear Glass Ornament
Long Stiff Brush
White Tissue Paper
1. Remove the ornament top and pour a water/bleach solution inside the ornament. Allow it to sit for 5 minutes and drain. Rinse thoroughly, drain, and allow to dry.
2. Heat emboss the image on tissue paper in gold and color with colored pencils. Cut out around the outer edge of the image, leaving a small border. Clip into the edges of the paper every 1/4" or 1/2", including into the image to help it lay flatter on the round surface of the ornament.
3. Gently roll the stamped tissue paper with the image to the outside and slide inside the ornament. Use the brush to place the image where you want it and then squirt a small amount of glue inside the ornament to soak the image, using the brush to push the image against the glass. Press the brush very gently along the image to remove any bubbles.
4. Add more glue and glitter as instructed under Glitter Ornament in Tips and Techniques. Let dry.
5. Replace the top gently and add ribbon.
Check out our Art Gallery for inspirational ideas.
Just received my other package from you the other day. Your stamps are most definitely phenomenal!! They are just so unique compared to any other stamps I have come across anywhere. I definitely will stick with your site for my purchases.