Have a coffee filter spread open on your table when you use glitters or embossing powders. It will catch the excess and make it easier to siphon particles back into its bottle. Coffee filters can be resued multiple times.
Join Our Email Newsletter
(We will not sell, rent, or share your email address with anyone.)
Angie Blasingame - Kentucky
Fri 06 Apr 2012 02:37:47 PM CDT
Stamp Set 285 - 1900 Cars
1905 Buick Model C 1334-285G
Classic Birthday 1353-285B
Youre a Classic 1356-285AA
Palm Leaf Flocking FL115
Dark Chocolate Flocking FL104
Gold Dust Glitter GG1049
Cappuccino Star Embossing Powder EP434
Black Detail Embossing Powder EP171
1/4" Double Sided Tear-ific Tape SAT01
½ Double Sided Tear-ific Tape SAT04
Versa Mark Pad 99702
Scissors- straight and deckle edge
24 gauge Brass wire 15x2
¼ dowel rod
Eyelet punch and setter
1. On opposite sides of peat pot punch holes and set eyelets. With dowel rod wrap a small portion of the brass wire, remove from dowel rod and loop into eyelets to make a basket style handle.
2. On peat pot, using ¼ Tear-ific tape make a stripe around all four sides, pressing down to secure, do not remove tape backing. Repeat just above with ½ Tear-ific tape and a third time with ¼ tape.
3. Remove backing from ½ tape and sprinkle Gold Dust glitter on all four side. Remove bottom tape backing and cover with Dark Chocolate Flocking, press flocking into tape for good coverage. Repeat on top stripe with Palm Leaf Flocking.
4. On cream card stock, stamp automobile with Versa Mark. Heat emboss with Cappuccino Star. Cut out with straight scissors and adhere to peat pot with Tear-ific tape.
5. Stamp sentiment onto cream card stock in Versa Mark and heat emboss with Black Detail. Cut out with deckle edge scissors and tape onto lollipop stick.
6. Place small piece of floral foam inside peat pot and cover with moss. Push lollipop stick into peat pot and foam to secure.
Check out our Art Gallery for inspirational ideas.
Just received my other package from you the other day. Your stamps are most definitely phenomenal!! They are just so unique compared to any other stamps I have come across anywhere. I definitely will stick with your site for my purchases.