Have a coffee filter spread open on your table when you use glitters or embossing powders. It will catch the excess and make it easier to siphon particles back into its bottle. Coffee filters can be resued multiple times.
Join Our Email Newsletter
(We will not sell, rent, or share your email address with anyone.)
Angie Blasingame - Kentucky
Mon 31 Oct 2011 06:42:39 PM CDT
Brocade Flower [3128-398B]
or on Stamp Set 398
Madagascar Embossing Powder EP 357
Versa Mark Pad 
Muslin Fabric strip 1.5” x 8” long
Brown Felt strip 1.75” x 8” long
Large hook and eye closure
1. On muslin, stamp Brocade Flower in a repeating pattern with Versa Mark and heat emboss with Madagascar powder (see Tips & Techniques-Heat Emboss)
2. Center muslin on felt and pin in place, wrap around wrist and cut to fit.
3. With brown thread, sew muslin in place with a zig zag stitch on all four sides.
4. Hand sew on hook/eye enclosure with needle and brown thread.
5. Stitch & knot in place randomly placed sequins with seed bead at center.
Check out our Art Gallery for inspirational ideas.
Just received my other package from you the other day. Your stamps are most definitely phenomenal!! They are just so unique compared to any other stamps I have come across anywhere. I definitely will stick with your site for my purchases.