Have a coffee filter spread open on your table when you use glitters or embossing powders. It will catch the excess and make it easier to siphon particles back into its bottle. Coffee filters can be resued multiple times.
Join Our Email Newsletter
(We will not sell, rent, or share your email address with anyone.)
Mon 10 Oct 2011 12:03:22 PM CDT
Santa Believe 3048-385E
Snow Birds 3044-385E
Starry Believe 3045-385C
Christmas Bird 3046-385AA
or all on Stamp Set 385
Black Detail Embossing Powder EP171
Fire Engine Red Glitter G1007
Misty Blue Glitter G1021
Champagne Glitter G1045
Parisian Mist Glitter G1037
Versa Mark Pad 99702
Sakura Glue Pen 
4 Unfinished wood pieces 1.5 x3 inches
Acrylic paint-light green, pink, light Blue, beige
One step crackle glaze
Acrylic paint- dark brown
24 gauge wire
Bells with aged finish and/or buttons
1. Paint wood pieces with acrylic paints and let dry.
2. Stamp with VeraMark and heat emboss images.
3. Apply crackle finish and let dry.
4. Add brown acrylic paint over crackle finish and wipe access to reveal crackle.
5. Add glitter accents with Sakura Glue Pen
6. Drill holes in top corners, cut wire into 8” pieces and add hangers to ornaments.
7. Embellish with tinsel, bells and buttons.
Check out our Art Gallery for inspirational ideas.
Just received my other package from you the other day. Your stamps are most definitely phenomenal!! They are just so unique compared to any other stamps I have come across anywhere. I definitely will stick with your site for my purchases.