Have a coffee filter spread open on your table when you use glitters or embossing powders. It will catch the excess and make it easier to siphon particles back into its bottle. Coffee filters can be resued multiple times.
Brayer ~ smooth
Butterfly Stencil ~ American Traditional Brass Stencil
Sticker paper (w/stencil) ~~ 5 x 4
White, thin ~~ 5 3/8 x 4 ¼
Mirror, Blue ~~ 5 5/8 x 4 ½
Mirror, Gold ~~ 5 ¾ x 4 ½
Sticker paper (white/back) ~~ 6 1/8 x 5
2. Rub static free over back of stencil. Center stencil on sticker paper. Working from the outer edge of paper inward; add glitter to edge using Sprinkle Spoons, alternating colors.
3. Add glitter to each area of butterfly, one color at a time until entire butterfly is covered in glitter.
4. Gently remove stencil from sticker paper. Coat all exposed paper with Sparkling Snow Glitter.
5. Add dimensional glue & glitter to random areas of butterfly (Orange Surprise & Sunny Daze) for a 3-D effect, allowing each to dry completely before adding next color.
6. Once step 5 is completely dry lay onto sticker paper (white thin) dimensions above.
7. Layer onto mirror cardstock, at an angle, as shown. Place all onto sticker paper (white/back). Coat edges with Sparkling snow glitter.
NOTE: It is helpful to use a smooth Brayer in order to insure stencil and glitter are secured on sticker paper after each application.
Check out our Art Gallery for inspirational ideas.
Just received my other package from you the other day. Your stamps are most definitely phenomenal!! They are just so unique compared to any other stamps I have come across anywhere. I definitely will stick with your site for my purchases.