Have a coffee filter spread open on your table when you use glitters or embossing powders. It will catch the excess and make it easier to siphon particles back into its bottle. Coffee filters can be resued multiple times.
Join Our Email Newsletter
(We will not sell, rent, or share your email address with anyone.)
Brenda Smalle - Arizona
Fri 25 Mar 2011 06:44:16 PM CDT
Peony 1 3475-429G
Blossom 1 3467-429G
Daisy 1 3470-429C
or all on Stamp Set 429
Flaming Orange G1063
Gold Dust G1049
Sunny Daze G1038
Embossable Acetate #99602
Black Staz-on Ink #99704
SNS Brushable Glue #540
Art Brush Set #9000
Swirls Embossing Folder
Nestabilities Standard Circles
Rub on Butterflies
Clear paint can
various colors of ribbon (sheer and solid)
1. Cut 2 acetate panels to fit inside the paint can.
2. On one acetate panel, randomly stamp the flowers with black staz-on ink. On the back of the panel - color using the brushable glue and glitters (one section and color at a time). Allow to dry.
3. On the front of the panel, randomly place the rub on butterflies.
4. Place the second acetate panel behind the first and place both into the can.
5. Cut the proper size circle for the lid using the Nesties circle dies - run thru the embossing folder - then thru the Xyron machine and attach to the lid. Use another rub on butterflie in the center.
6. Decorate the handle using the various ribbons.
Check out our Art Gallery for inspirational ideas.
Just received my other package from you the other day. Your stamps are most definitely phenomenal!! They are just so unique compared to any other stamps I have come across anywhere. I definitely will stick with your site for my purchases.