Have a coffee filter spread open on your table when you use glitters or embossing powders. It will catch the excess and make it easier to siphon particles back into its bottle. Coffee filters can be resued multiple times.
Join Our Email Newsletter
(We will not sell, rent, or share your email address with anyone.)
Shona Erlenborn - New Jersey
Wed 09 Mar 2011 04:29:37 PM CST
Nature's Gift 3231-404M
Sand in Your Shoes 3238-404M
or all on Stamp Set 404
Super Adhesive Sheets SAS02
Sparkling Sands Sparkle N Soft SS118
Versamark Pad #99702
Detail Black Embossing Powder EP171
Sparkle Embossing Powder 107
Spellbinders Classic Ovals Large die
Watercolor Pencils #99540
Cardstocks; Watercolor paper and tan
Bookmark Sleeve and Tassel
Brayer and Scrap paper
1. Cut tan cardstock to 7 1/4" x 2 3/8".
2. Cut Super Adhesive Sheet to 7 1/4" x
3. Stamp the two images on watercolor paper in Versamark ink and heat emboss in Detail Black.
4. Use the two biggest ovals in the dies to cut out the saying from Nature's Gift, cut them into four.
5. Using the watercolor pencils and brush, color the four shells and cut out when dry.
6. Apply Versamark to the shells and heat emboss with Sparkle.
7. Stick the adhesive sheet to the tan piece (leaving a small tan edge showing down either side).
8. Remove the second protective side and arrange the four sayings and the four shells, on the bookmark as shown (Place carefully - once down - they are down!)
9. Apply Sparkling Sands to the open area of the adhesive and rub in with finger. Take a piece of scrap paper and a brayer to press the Sparkle N Soft to the piece. Brush off any excess.
10. Insert into bookmark sleeve and attach tassel.
Check out our Art Gallery for inspirational ideas.
Just received my other package from you the other day. Your stamps are most definitely phenomenal!! They are just so unique compared to any other stamps I have come across anywhere. I definitely will stick with your site for my purchases.