Have a coffee filter spread open on your table when you use glitters or embossing powders. It will catch the excess and make it easier to siphon particles back into its bottle. Coffee filters can be resued multiple times.
Join Our Email Newsletter
(We will not sell, rent, or share your email address with anyone.)
Julie Zippel - Pennsylvania
Mon 25 Oct 2010 06:20:17 PM CDT
Brooke Crawling 3005-381B
Baby Shower 3001-380B
Nap Play 3003-381C
or sets 380 & 381
Pink Spirit Sparkle n Soft SS108
Twinkling Clouds Sparkle n Soft SS107
Jet Black StazOn Ink Pad 99704
Black Versacolor Cube Ink Pad 99703-082
Brushable Glue 540
Redliner Tape 99542
Tearific Tape (any size) SAT01 – 05
Rainbow Ink Pad
Circle Die Cut, Dies, or Punches
Scalloped Circle Die Cut, Dies or Punches
Pink & Blue Ribbon
Ribbon Shaped Punch
Cardstock: White, Pink, Powder Blue & Striped
Regular Weight Paper - White
“Sour Cream Container” Style Favors:
1. Cut printed cardstock (cs) to 4 ¼” x 5 ½”. Place redliner tape on one short side & ½ of each long side of the cs (on one long side place the tape right up against the tape you placed on the on the short side – on the opposite side, center the tape on the side).
2. Remove red liner from the short side and make a tube. Pull tape off of 1 long side & press together to seal end. Fill with “goodies”. Peel liner off opposite side & seal this side in the opposite direction as the first end (forming a triangular shape).
3. Make 3 or 4 crimps into each end of the favor.
4. Stamp Baby Shower onto circle die cut using Black Versacolor Ink & emboss with Sparkle embossing Powder (or stamp & emboss on white cs & punch out). Color.
5. Attach circle to a scalloped circle using Tearific Tape. Punch holes in top of tag & tie a ribbon at the top. Attach the tag to the favor using Tearific Tape.
Check out our Art Gallery for inspirational ideas.
Just received my other package from you the other day. Your stamps are most definitely phenomenal!! They are just so unique compared to any other stamps I have come across anywhere. I definitely will stick with your site for my purchases.