Have a coffee filter spread open on your table when you use glitters or embossing powders. It will catch the excess and make it easier to siphon particles back into its bottle. Coffee filters can be resued multiple times.
1. Because of the rustic nature of this project, most of the project is done “free style” to create the look. Follow these very general instructions only to guide your own creative process.
2. Stamp Bird House Border three times onto Cream cardstock using StazOn Ink. Color as desired and trim around birdhouses using decorative scissors (or tear for an even more rustic look). Ink birdhouse pieces with various inks to achieve rustic look.
3. Attach these pieces to a strip of burlap using redliner tape. Press firmly to assure a good bond between the paper & fabric. Trim burlap to desired width & fray edges by removing some of the vertical threads.
4. Place two rows of redliner tape at the very top (back) of the burlap strip & fold over twig. Press firmly to assure a good bond between the two layers of fabric.
5. Wrap wire around twig a few times, form hanger as desired, and run to other side of twig (wrap a few times to secure opposite side). Tie a bow of raffia around wire hanger.
Check out our Art Gallery for inspirational ideas.
Just received my other package from you the other day. Your stamps are most definitely phenomenal!! They are just so unique compared to any other stamps I have come across anywhere. I definitely will stick with your site for my purchases.