Have a coffee filter spread open on your table when you use glitters or embossing powders. It will catch the excess and make it easier to siphon particles back into its bottle. Coffee filters can be resued multiple times.
Join Our Email Newsletter
(We will not sell, rent, or share your email address with anyone.)
Patti White - S. Carolina
Tue 02 Dec 2008 02:29:01 PM CST
Pineapple Brass Stencil
Sunny Daze G1038
Meadow Spark G1014
Sparkling Snow G1003
Fantasy Gold G1001
Cardstock & Paper
Sticker Paper #99558
Anti-static bag #99512 (or wax paper)
Tiny Spoon #99751
1. Cut sticker paper slightly larger than stencil.
2. Pounce the anti static bag lightly over the back of the stencil (or rub with wax paper).
3. Peel the backing off the sticker paper and place the brass stencil in the center.
4. Using the tiny spoon, place the Fantasy Gold glitter around the outside edge of the stencil, fully covering it.
5. With the tiny spoon, then cover the pineapple top with the Meadow Spark glitter and then the pineapple bottom with the Sunny Daze glitter.
6. Be sure to brush off any loose glitter. Gently peel the sticker paper off the stencil.
7. Cover the remainder of the sticker paper with Sparkling Snow glitter.
NOTE: See the Tips & Techniques section of the website for full details on this technique.
8. Attach the pineapple piece to a slightly larger green CS piece and then to the card base.
9. Using black ink, stamp the phrase to the bottom right side.
Check out our Art Gallery for inspirational ideas.
Just received my other package from you the other day. Your stamps are most definitely phenomenal!! They are just so unique compared to any other stamps I have come across anywhere. I definitely will stick with your site for my purchases.