Have a coffee filter spread open on your table when you use glitters or embossing powders. It will catch the excess and make it easier to siphon particles back into its bottle. Coffee filters can be resued multiple times.
CARDSTOCK: THE PAPER CUT…..
MISC: DOUBLE STICK TAPEPOP DOTS
STENCIL (FLIP FLOP by DREAMWEAVER)
VERSAMARK CLEAR INK PAD
DIRECTIONS: FLIP FLOPS
(1) Dust back of stencil with dusting bag then place stencil on sticky paper, dusted side down. Cover exposed areas individually with masking tape, leaving the edges exposed. Carefully coat edges with glitter.
(2) Remove pieces of mask and add each color of glitter, one at a time, working from the outside to the inside of the image.
(3) Carefully remove paper from stencil* Thoroughly coat all exposed sticky paper with Sparkling Snow glitter.
(4) Place completed image on cardstock with double stick glue, and secure to inside of card with acetate.
(5) Line edges of card with double stick tape and randomly coat edges with glitter.
(1) Stamp images on cardstock with clear Versamark ink pad.
(2) Coat with embossing powder and heat set.
(3) Secure onto corners of card with pop-dots.
Check out our Art Gallery for inspirational ideas.
Just received my other package from you the other day. Your stamps are most definitely phenomenal!! They are just so unique compared to any other stamps I have come across anywhere. I definitely will stick with your site for my purchases.