Have a coffee filter spread open on your table when you use glitters or embossing powders. It will catch the excess and make it easier to siphon particles back into its bottle. Coffee filters can be resued multiple times.
Join Our Email Newsletter
(We will not sell, rent, or share your email address with anyone.)
Patti White - S. Carolina
Tue 02 Dec 2008 02:29:01 PM CST
PAPER: STICKY PAPER
STENCIL: DREAMWEAVER…..PALM TREES ON THE BEACH
Acrylic Bookmark #99550
(1) Follow instructions for Glitter with Stencil in the Tips & Techniques section.
(2) Mask each area to be glittered separately.
(3) Remove mask and apply glitter carefully to each exposed area.
(4) Remove paper from stencil and completely coat all exposed sticky paper with Sparkling Snow glitter.
(5) Sandwich stencil image between the two pieces of acrylic, with the stamped vine image on one side and the palm tree stencil image on the other.
(6) Secure the two pieces of acrylic with double stick tape, leaving apx. 1/8”of tape edging the front of the acrylic. The tape on the back of the acrylic should be apx. ¼” wide. Coat tape with Sparkling Snow glitter on the front carefully, and Parisian Mist on the back.
Check out our Art Gallery for inspirational ideas.
Just received my other package from you the other day. Your stamps are most definitely phenomenal!! They are just so unique compared to any other stamps I have come across anywhere. I definitely will stick with your site for my purchases.