Have a coffee filter spread open on your table when you use glitters or embossing powders. It will catch the excess and make it easier to siphon particles back into its bottle. Coffee filters can be resued multiple times.
Join Our Email Newsletter
(We will not sell, rent, or share your email address with anyone.)
Susan Soyka - Virginia
Thu 15 May 2008 10:14:54 AM CDT
Brass Stencil - Beach Scene
Sticker Paper #99558
Meadow Spark G1014
Gold Dust G1049
Evening Glow G1086
Rapture Blue G1078
Waxed paper or anti-static bag #99512
Blue mirror cardstock #99502a
Light blue cardstock
Blue dye ink
Fiskar template and cutter for waves
1. Rub waxed paper or the anti-static bag over the back of the stencil. This will help the sticker paper come off the stencil later.
2. Cut the sticker paper so that it leaves approx. 1/4" border around the template.
3. Remove the backing from the sticker paper and place the stencil in the center.
4. Color in with glitter! Start with the border and work towards the insdie.
5. When you have filled in all the open spaces of the stencil with glitter, you will remove the sticker paper from the stencil....DO NOT pull the stencil off the sticker paper...it will bend...pull the sticker paper off the stencil carefully.
6. Cover the remaining sticker paper with Waterfall glitter.
7. Attach to slightly larger blue mirror cs piece.
8. Cut waves on the light blue cs piece and put white cs behind it.
9. Attach the glitter image.
10. Stamp Vacation on white CS with blue ink and attach to slightly larger piece of blue mirror cs.
11. Attach phrase piece to main card as shown.
Check out our Art Gallery for inspirational ideas.
Just received my other package from you the other day. Your stamps are most definitely phenomenal!! They are just so unique compared to any other stamps I have come across anywhere. I definitely will stick with your site for my purchases.