Have a coffee filter spread open on your table when you use glitters or embossing powders. It will catch the excess and make it easier to siphon particles back into its bottle. Coffee filters can be resued multiple times.
Join Our Email Newsletter
(We will not sell, rent, or share your email address with anyone.)
Jill Jacobsen - Florida
Wed 14 May 2008 03:38:15 PM CDT
Light & Dark Plum
Sticker Paper 99558
Black Stazon Ink 99704
Brushable Glue 99539A
Aqua Marine G1062
Mardi Gras G1018
Sunny Daze G1038
Sparkling Snow G1003
Misty Blue G1042
1. Cut Light Plum cardstock to 8 ½ x 5 ½ and fold in half for card base. Cut Dark Plum to 5 ¼ x 4. Cut Sticker Paper to 5 x 3 3/4.
2. Follow directions for Lace Backgrounds found under Tips & Techniques.
3. Stamp dragonflys on acetate with Stazon ink and let dry.
4. On the same side as you stamped the dragonflies apply Brushable Glue on wings and sprinkle with Misty Blue glitter and let dry.
5. Layer the Dark Plum, Lace Background and Acetate and punch holes with Crop-a-dile and insert brads.
Check out our Art Gallery for inspirational ideas.
Just received my other package from you the other day. Your stamps are most definitely phenomenal!! They are just so unique compared to any other stamps I have come across anywhere. I definitely will stick with your site for my purchases.