Have a coffee filter spread open on your table when you use glitters or embossing powders. It will catch the excess and make it easier to siphon particles back into its bottle. Coffee filters can be resued multiple times.
Join Our Email Newsletter
(We will not sell, rent, or share your email address with anyone.)
Barbara Bruder - Kentucky
Sat 17 Sep 2011 10:42:33 AM CDT
Fan Geisha 1479-302H
Love (Chinese) 0156-181AA
1/4” Tear-ific Tape - SAT01
Copic Markers: RV21, RV14 - COPICA1
Gold Detail Embossing Powder EP168
Brown Dye Ink
India Dye Ink Black
Spica Pens – Red, Mint, Sand
**All paper and any ribbon/embellishments used is adhered with 1/4” tear-ific tape unless otherwise specified***
**All embossed images are stamped with VersaMark Pad unless otherwise specified***
1. Cut an A-7 size card using Red CS
2. Cut gold panel 4 ¾” X7”. Attach to card front
3. Cut White panel 4 ½” X 7”.
4. Stamp bamboo with brown dye ink onto white cs panel to make background. Color with sand and mint Spica pens. Adhere to gold panel and adhere layered panels to the card front.
5. Attach fan to card front using dimensional foam.
6. Stamp geisha on white cs using black dye ink. Color using Copic markers and trim out and attach to card front using dimensional foam.
7. Emboss the Chinese character for love onto red cs using gold ep. Heat set. Trim into a square. Cut gold cs in a slightly larger square and layer under the word love. Attach to the card front.
Check out our Art Gallery for inspirational ideas.
Just received my other package from you the other day. Your stamps are most definitely phenomenal!! They are just so unique compared to any other stamps I have come across anywhere. I definitely will stick with your site for my purchases.