Have a coffee filter spread open on your table when you use glitters or embossing powders. It will catch the excess and make it easier to siphon particles back into its bottle. Coffee filters can be resued multiple times.
Join Our Email Newsletter
(We will not sell, rent, or share your email address with anyone.)
Anne Temple - Alabama
Sun 27 Jan 2013 12:40:54 PM CST
Art Deco – Ladies (00-330P4)
Glitter: Reflection (GM2007)
Embossing Powder: Black Detail (EP171), Concord (EP419), Cerulean (EP421), Copper (EP236), Japanese Lacquer (EP274)
1/4” Tear-ific Tape (SAT01)
½” Tear-ific Tape (SAT04)
Super Adhesive Sheets (SAS02) or Sticker Paper (99558)
1. Stamp image with VerasMark four different times and apply the different embossing powders to each one. Heat set and then fussy cut out. (See the Basics of heat embossing under the SNS Tips and Techniques section).
2. Cut out four rectangles the same size for the backdrop of each image. Cover each one with VersaMark and then apply the different colors of embossing powder to each one; heat set.
3. Arrange the images over the embossed rectangles and adhere with ¼” Tear-ific tape.
4. Apply a piece of 1/2” Tear-ific tape across the center. Apply Black Detail embossing powder to the tape and heat set.
5. Using either the super adhesive sheets or the sticker paper, create a sheet of glitter paper using the Reflection velvet glitter. Peel back adhesive covering and cover with the glitter, thereby creating your own glitter paper.
6. Using your favorite font dies, die cut the sentiment from the Reflection covered glittered paper. Adhere on top of the embossed Tear-ific tape in the center.
7. Die cut your sentiment for the top and sides using your favorite edge-type dies.
Check out our Art Gallery for inspirational ideas.
Just received my other package from you the other day. Your stamps are most definitely phenomenal!! They are just so unique compared to any other stamps I have come across anywhere. I definitely will stick with your site for my purchases.