Have a coffee filter spread open on your table when you use glitters or embossing powders. It will catch the excess and make it easier to siphon particles back into its bottle. Coffee filters can be resued multiple times.
Join Our Email Newsletter
(We will not sell, rent, or share your email address with anyone.)
Shona Erlenborn - New Jersey
Thu 26 Jan 2012 04:22:07 PM CST
Mon Amis Umbrella (3482-430B)
Embossable Acetate #99602
Staz-On Black Ink #99704
Dimensional Glue #539
Sparkling Snow Glitter (G1003)
Cardstocks: White Glossy and BlackSNS
Various re-inkers (yellow, pink, green)
1. Stamp Umbrella image on Acetate in Black Staz-On ink.
2. Turn over and apply Dimensional Glue with a sponge brush.
3. Apply drops of re-inkers and then spread with sponge brush to create a background. Apply Sparkling Snow glitter over glue and let dry.
4. Cut acetate like white glossy and attatch to same with brads.
5. Layer to black and then to white card front.
Check out our Art Gallery for inspirational ideas.
Just received my other package from you the other day. Your stamps are most definitely phenomenal!! They are just so unique compared to any other stamps I have come across anywhere. I definitely will stick with your site for my purchases.