Have a coffee filter spread open on your table when you use glitters or embossing powders. It will catch the excess and make it easier to siphon particles back into its bottle. Coffee filters can be resued multiple times.
Join Our Email Newsletter
(We will not sell, rent, or share your email address with anyone.)
Linda Loew - Michigan
Sun 10 Jul 2011 11:19:23 AM CDT
La Salsa 3481-430G
Mon Ami 3479-430AA
Or Stamp Set 430 Mon Ami
Black Ice Glitter G1020
Shimmer Embossing Powder EP-137
Amethyst Spray Embossing Powder EP319
VersaMark Pad 99702
1/8” Tear-ific Tape SAT02
¼” Tear-ific Tape SAT01
Stazon Black 99704
Sakura Glue Pen 99202
Spellbinder’s Petite Ovals Sm S4-140, Petite Ovals Lg S4-138, Parisian Accents S5-034,
Spellbinders Grand Nestabilities – Grand Labels 4 LF190
Silver Leaf Pen
Ivory, Plum, Aqua and Yellow Card Stock (CS)
1. Card base 5 ½” x 8 1/2” Ivory cut with Grand Labels Die, fold at center, edge with Silver Leaf Pen. Plum CS cut with Grand Labels Die one size smaller than base, cut in half and emboss with embossing folder, edge with Silver Leaf Pen
2. Ivory CS 4 ¼” x 11 ½” swipe Versa Mark Pad over CS then emboss with Shimmer Embossing Powder. Cut out Parisian Accents as shown.
3. With Stazon Black Stamp La Salsa, color with pencils, cut with Petite Ovals Die, edge with Silver Leaf Pen. Highlight Black areas with Sakura Glue Pen and cover with Black Ice Glitter. Cut oval for matting out of Aqua CS using Petite Oval Die edge with Silver Leaf Pen.
4. With Versa Mark stamp Mon Ami on Ivory CS, emboss with Amethyst Spray Embossing Powder, cut with Petite Oval Die, edge with Silver Leaf Pen. Cut oval for matting out of Yellow CS using Petite Oval Die, edge with Silver Leaf Pen.
5. Ruche ribbon and attach to Parisian Accent with 1/8” Tear-ific Tape.
6. Layer card as shown using dimensional and 1/8” and ¼” Tear-ific tape.
Check out our Art Gallery for inspirational ideas.
Just received my other package from you the other day. Your stamps are most definitely phenomenal!! They are just so unique compared to any other stamps I have come across anywhere. I definitely will stick with your site for my purchases.