Have a coffee filter spread open on your table when you use glitters or embossing powders. It will catch the excess and make it easier to siphon particles back into its bottle. Coffee filters can be resued multiple times.
1. Cut DP to A-2 size card (4 ¼” X 11” scored in half to make 4 ¼” X 5 ½” card)
2. Cut 2 rectangles out of White CS using Spellbinders Smooth Edge Rectangle dies. Stamp Dark Daisies on rectangles
3. Apply glue pen a little at a time to: petals and cover with Majestic Purple Glitter, stems and leaves and cover with Parisian Mist Glitter, flower center cover with Sunny Daze Glitter.
4. Cut 2 rectangles out of Purple CS using Spellbinders Scalloped Edge Rectangle die.
5. Mount flower images onto Purple Scalloped Edge rectangles using Tear-ific Tape.
6. With Tear-ific Tape: Attach ribbon to card. Adhere Flowers segments over ribbon.
7. Stamp sentiment to small piece white CS and trim and ink edges with Lavendar ink using sponge dauber.
8. Apply dimensional foam to back of sentiment and attach above one of flower images.
Check out our Art Gallery for inspirational ideas.
Just received my other package from you the other day. Your stamps are most definitely phenomenal!! They are just so unique compared to any other stamps I have come across anywhere. I definitely will stick with your site for my purchases.