Have a coffee filter spread open on your table when you use glitters or embossing powders. It will catch the excess and make it easier to siphon particles back into its bottle. Coffee filters can be resued multiple times.
Join Our Email Newsletter
(We will not sell, rent, or share your email address with anyone.)
Dawn Bennett - Pennsylvania
Sun 11 Nov 2012 11:51:08 AM CST
Snowflake Medallion [0985-144N]
Gold Detail Embossing Powder EP168
Top Boss Embossing ink
Copic Markers (R24)
1/4" Tear-rific Tape SAT01
Cardstock: White, Red
1. Cut white CS to 4 ¼ x 5 ½ . Cut Red CS to 4 ¼ x 5 1/4 .
2. Stamp image using Top Boss embossing ink onto white CS.
3. Sprinkle Gold embossing powder over the stamped image and shake off excess.
4. Using Heat Tool, heat the embossing powder.
5. Repeat steps 3 and 4, 3 more times.
6. Fussy cut out portions of the embossed images so you can layer them on top of one of the embossed images.
6. Attach Gold sheer ribbon to the bottom of the red CS using ¼” tear-rific tape.
7. Using hole punch, punch a hole in the center of each fussy cut pieces and attach together using a jeweled brad. I also added some smaller brads to the corners.
8. Color portions in using Red copic marker, if desired.
9. Attach the Red CS to the White CS base.
10. Add a bow, if desired.
Check out our Art Gallery for inspirational ideas.
Just received my other package from you the other day. Your stamps are most definitely phenomenal!! They are just so unique compared to any other stamps I have come across anywhere. I definitely will stick with your site for my purchases.