Have a coffee filter spread open on your table when you use glitters or embossing powders. It will catch the excess and make it easier to siphon particles back into its bottle. Coffee filters can be resued multiple times.
Join Our Email Newsletter
(We will not sell, rent, or share your email address with anyone.)
Barbara Bruder - Kentucky
Wed 02 Jun 2010 05:20:09 PM CDT
Flower Medallion– 0643-182N
or on Set 182
Gold Detail Embossing Powder - EP168
Red Apple Embossing Powder – EP276
Versamark Ink Pad #99561
¼” Tear-ific Tape #SAT01
Gold Metallic CS
¼” Dimensional Foam
Gold & White Plaid Ribbon
Cuttlebug Cutting Die -Harlequin (37-1626)
Spellbinders Label One (S4-161)
1. Stamp Flower (643-182N) two times onto Red CS with Versamark (#99561). Sprinkle Gold Detail Embossing Powder and heat set. Stamp image twice onto Gold Metallic CS with Versamark and use Red Apple Embossing Powder (EP276). Heat set.
2. Identify 4 different layers on the stamped flower image, trimming each layer alternately with craft knife or scissors. Cut a full image on the Red CS, next largest on Gold CS and so forth. (There will be 4 cut images each one a different size.)
3. Add ¼” mounting foam in between each size of the images from the largest to the smallest. (This gives the raised effect.)
4. Using Red CS cut card to 5” X 7” size.
5. Using the largest die, cut 2 labels out of the Gold CS using Spellbinders Die (S4-161),
6. Alternate the labels one on top of the other and adhere with ¼” Tear-ific tape.
7. Attach the medallion to the center of the labels.
8. Using Gold CS cut 4 of the tulip shapes from the Spellbinders Label One Die (S4-161) and then attach to each of the 4 corners under the top label.
9. Add ribbon and tie bow.
Check out our Art Gallery for inspirational ideas.
Just received my other package from you the other day. Your stamps are most definitely phenomenal!! They are just so unique compared to any other stamps I have come across anywhere. I definitely will stick with your site for my purchases.