Have a coffee filter spread open on your table when you use glitters or embossing powders. It will catch the excess and make it easier to siphon particles back into its bottle. Coffee filters can be resued multiple times.
1. Print or stamp the image and sentiment . Print or stamp multiple balloons. Color as desired. Trim your image to 3 1/2” x 4 3/4". Fussy cut balloons and sentiment.
2. Take an 8 1/2" x 11” Neenah White card stock and score at 5 1/2” on the 11” side. Fold along score.
3. Cut various cs as follows:
Solid Blue - 3” x 7 ¼”
Blue 2 Tone Dotted - 2 ½” x 6 ¾”
Solid Yellow - 1 ½” x 7 ½”
Yellow 2 Tone Dotted - 1 ¼” x 7”
Solid Red - 2 ¼” x 5 ¾”
Red 2 Tone Dotted - 1 ¾” x 5 ¼”
Multiple Colored Striped - 1 ½” x 5 ¼”
Solid Green - 3 ¾” x 5”
4. Ink the edges of the 2 Tone Dotted papers and the image piece with coordinating colors. Arrange the various pieces as shown in the sample, wrap with Tag Yarn, and adhere to card front. Layer image on top.
5. Use the Recollections adhesive dots to mount the Happy Birthday at the top center of the image.
6. Tie a piece of thread to each balloon. Use Tear-iffic tape and mount one balloon to the card front. Mount the next balloon with 3M foam tape slightly over lapping the flat balloon. Mount the next balloon with Recollections adhesive dot slightly over lapping the other two balloons. Mount the next balloon with 3M foam tape above the others. Gather the threads together and tie a knot. Glue Knot to card Glue Pen.
7. Use Glue Pen on hats of image and sprinkle tinsel glitter. Tap the extra off into your coffee filter and empty back into jar. Repeat for next color.
8. Use VersaMarker on the glow of the candles. Sprinkle Shimmer heat embossing powder. Tap the extra off into your coffee filter and empty back into jar. Heat.
Check out our Art Gallery for inspirational ideas.
Just received my other package from you the other day. Your stamps are most definitely phenomenal!! They are just so unique compared to any other stamps I have come across anywhere. I definitely will stick with your site for my purchases.