Have a coffee filter spread open on your table when you use glitters or embossing powders. It will catch the excess and make it easier to siphon particles back into its bottle. Coffee filters can be resued multiple times.
1. Print or stamp image, with Happy Birthday inserted. Color with Copics and add Sparkling Snow with Sakura Glue Pen. Die cut and emboss with rectangle die.
2. Print or stamp sentiment for balloon tag. Cut 1 ½ wide and cut top edge to a point.
3. Cut cardstock for card base, as per tutorial.
4. Cut strips of 2 Sticker Paper and trim ends so they fit into the panels with ⅛ around all edges. Apply the four colored glitters to the sticker paper panels. Attach both concertina panels to base card.
5. Make a little pocket on the back side of the right side front panel with a piece of cardstock edged with ⅛ tape.
6. Punch balloons out of pink, purple and blue cardstock covered with Super Adhesive Tape. Apply appropriate glitters to colored cardstock. Attach a silver thread to each balloon.
7. Place tag in pocket and attach balloons as shown with Dimensional Dots.
8. Stick Diamond Mesh to top edges of each panel, except for the front two on right side. Apply Sparkling Snow to any excess sticky edges.
9. Attach image to card front with Dimensional Dots.
Check out our Art Gallery for inspirational ideas.
Just received my other package from you the other day. Your stamps are most definitely phenomenal!! They are just so unique compared to any other stamps I have come across anywhere. I definitely will stick with your site for my purchases.