Have a coffee filter spread open on your table when you use glitters or embossing powders. It will catch the excess and make it easier to siphon particles back into its bottle. Coffee filters can be resued multiple times.
Covered With Glitter
Digital Stamps 101 – Video
1. Print or stamp the image twice. Fussy cut out the party hats from the second one and color everything with Copic markers.
2. Create the “wallpaper” background by adding vertical lines with a Copic marker and doodling some flowers inside the lines. Color with Copic markers.
3. Using a Sakura glue pen, add glue to the stripes of both party hats and cover with Bubble Gum glitter. Apply Brushable glue to the bottom and to the pom pom on the party hats, cover with Berry Pudding tinsel glitter and allow to dry completely. Adhere the party hats directly on top of the main image using Tear-ific Tape.
4. Using a Sakura glue pen, add glue to Gerty’s eyeglasses and cover with Spirited Green glitter.
5. Using a Sakura glue pen, add glue to the stripes on the horns and the frosting borders and candles on the cake; cover with Bubble Gum glitter.
6. Using a Sakura glue pen, add glue to Eunice’s string of pearls and cover with Sparkling Snow glitter.
7. Add Glossy Accents to the champagne glasses and the eyeglasses and allow to completely dry.
8. Die cut the party banner from Sticker Paper. Adhere the sentiment die cut from the Die-Versions font onto the exposed adhesive on the party banner. Randomly add some Berry Pudding tinsel glitter to the exposed adhesive of the party banner and cover the remaining exposed adhesive with Sparkling Snow glitter.
9. Apply Glossy Accents to the individual letters and allow to completely dry. Adhere to the top of the black cardstock card base with Tear-ific Tape.
10. Adhere the patterned cardstock to the black card base with Tear-ific Tape. Cover the seams with 1/8” Tear-ific Tape and apply Berry Pudding tinsel glitter to the exposed adhesive on the 1/8” Tear-ific Tape.
11. Adhere the colored image to a second piece of patterned cardstock at a slight angle using Tear-ific Tape. Adhere this focal panel to the patterned cardstock on the card base with Tear-ific Tape.
Check out our Art Gallery for inspirational ideas.
Just received my other package from you the other day. Your stamps are most definitely phenomenal!! They are just so unique compared to any other stamps I have come across anywhere. I definitely will stick with your site for my purchases.