Have a coffee filter spread open on your table when you use glitters or embossing powders. It will catch the excess and make it easier to siphon particles back into its bottle. Coffee filters can be resued multiple times.
Join Our Email Newsletter
(We will not sell, rent, or share your email address with anyone.)
Shona Erlenborn - New Jersey
Tue 17 Sep 2013 04:27:42 PM CDT
Happy Birthday to you (1237-234A)
Memento Tuxedo Black Ink #99604
Versamark Ink Pad #99702
Penboss Marker #99711
Sparkle Embossing Powder (EP107)
Tuscan Star Embossing Powder (EP426)
Cappuccino Star Embossing Powder (EP434)
¼” Tearific Tape #SAT01
Peruvian Lily Velvet Glitter (GM2014)
Distress Ink - Antique Linen #55113
Spellbinders Labels Ten
Cardstocks: Kraft, White and White Glossy
Assorted leaves and acorns
1. Apply Versamark to leaves and heat emboss with various embossing powders.
2. Use Penboss Marker and Cappuccino Star for the acorns.
3. Apply Versamark to piece of Kraft and heat emboss with Sparkle and Tuscan Star.
4. Edge white card base with ¼” Tape and center embossed panel, applying Peruvian Lily to remaining exposed edges.
5. Stamp sentiment in Memento black and cut and emboss with Labels Ten. Sponge with Antique Linen before removing die.
6. Arrange leaves and twig with ribbon onto panel with tape and dimensionals. Add sentiment tag with dimensionals.
Check out our Art Gallery for inspirational ideas.
Just received my other package from you the other day. Your stamps are most definitely phenomenal!! They are just so unique compared to any other stamps I have come across anywhere. I definitely will stick with your site for my purchases.