Have a coffee filter spread open on your table when you use glitters or embossing powders. It will catch the excess and make it easier to siphon particles back into its bottle. Coffee filters can be resued multiple times.
Join Our Email Newsletter
(We will not sell, rent, or share your email address with anyone.)
Shona Erlenborn - New Jersey
Mon 29 Jul 2013 05:13:35 PM CDT
Pansy Set 479
Bouquet Set 506
Super Adhesive Sheets (SAS02)
Cloud Nine Velvet Glitter (GM2000)
Memento Black Ink #99604
Copic Markers: BV00, V15, YG23, YG03, RV42, V09 and Y15
Quickie Glue Pen #99202
Sparkling Snow Glitter (G1003)
Versamark Ink Pad #99702
Black Detail Embossing Powder (EP171)
Spellbinders Classic Scalloped Circles (Two largest)
Spellbinders Grand Scalloped Circles (Smallest)
Cardstock: Double-sided Green and White Glossy
50th Silver Sticker
1. Make card base using SCS Tutorial for “Layered Window Frame”. I used Spellbinders Grand Scalloped Circle Dies instead of suggested one.
2. Cut and emboss two of the largest circle, one from the dark side, one from the lighter side. Cut dark one in half and attach to the side panels. The other from the lighter side will be for the center panel.
3. Cover a piece of white glossy cardstock with Super Adhesive Sheet and cut out 2nd largest circle. Remove protective backing and apply Cloud Nine to exposed tape.
4. Stamp the pansy wreath in black Memento ink and color with Copics.
5. Stamp little pansy four times in black Memento ink, color with Copics, cut out and apply Sparkling Snow to center of flowers with Glue Pen.
6. Stamp sentiment in Versamark on side panel and heat emboss with black detail. Attach pansies to side panels with dimensionals as shown.
7. Layer pansy wreath to lighter circle and attach to front. Attach sticker.
Check out our Art Gallery for inspirational ideas.
Just received my other package from you the other day. Your stamps are most definitely phenomenal!! They are just so unique compared to any other stamps I have come across anywhere. I definitely will stick with your site for my purchases.