Have a coffee filter spread open on your table when you use glitters or embossing powders. It will catch the excess and make it easier to siphon particles back into its bottle. Coffee filters can be resued multiple times.
Join Our Email Newsletter
(We will not sell, rent, or share your email address with anyone.)
Shona Erlenborn - New Jersey
Sat 10 Sep 2011 11:26:27 AM CDT
Happy Bloomin' Birthday 3473-429AA
or on Stamp Set 429
Dimensional Glue #539
Staz-On Ink #99704
Versamark Ink #99702
Sparkle Embossing Powder EP107
Spellbinders Butterflies Circles SB109
Spellbinders Ribbon Tag Trio Two
Cardstock: Two-sided pink and white
1. Cut largest butterfly circle out of the pink card. Set aside all the butterfly cut-outs.
2. Cut 2nd largest circle from the photograph.
Keep the butterfly cut-outs.
3. Cover white card in Versamark and heat emboss with Sparkle embossing powder.
4. Attach pink circle (with paler shade showing) to white and then add the photo with dimensionals.
5. Stamp Happy Bloomin' Birthday in Staz-On and cut out with the Tag die cut. Cover with Versamark and heat emboss with Sparkle.
6. Cut out another tag, and cover with Versamark and heat emboss with Sparkle, then cut in half horizontally.
7. Cut two strips of pink - one should be an inch thick, the other 3/4" thick.
8. Cover the narrower one on the darker shade side with Versamark and heat emboss with Sparkle.
9. Attach the wider strip (pale side showing) as shown. Attach the darker shaded (split) tag.
10. Thread the darker sparkly narrow strip through the tag and attach over the wider strip with dimensionals.
11. Glue on the butterflies with dimensional glue.
Check out our Art Gallery for inspirational ideas.
Just received my other package from you the other day. Your stamps are most definitely phenomenal!! They are just so unique compared to any other stamps I have come across anywhere. I definitely will stick with your site for my purchases.