Have a coffee filter spread open on your table when you use glitters or embossing powders. It will catch the excess and make it easier to siphon particles back into its bottle. Coffee filters can be resued multiple times.
Join Our Email Newsletter
(We will not sell, rent, or share your email address with anyone.)
Sandy Meier - Florida
Wed 03 Aug 2011 05:12:18 PM CDT
Water Lily 1236-234M
Happy Birthday to You 1237-234A
or all on Stamp Set 234
Silver Detail Embossing Powder EP257
Sparkle Embossing Powder EP107
Silver Leaf Tinsel Glitter GT3004
Sparkling Snow Glitter G1003
Bubblegum Glitter G1088
Tear-ific Tape 1/8" SAT0
Sticker paper 99558
Versamark Ink pad 99702
Static Free Bag 99512
Sprinkle Spoon 99751
SNS Dimensional Glue 539
SNS Brushable Glue 540
Sakura Glue Pen 99202
Turquoise, white, heavy vellum and glossy swirl cardstock
Tumbled Glass, Broken China, Faded Jeans and Spun Sugar Distress Inks (Dye Inks)
Spellbinders Labels Four Die S4-190 (largest)
Spellbinders Butterfly Die S3 038
Sissix Corner Flower #2 die
1. Cut white swirly glossy paper to 5” X 3 3/4". Using direct to paper method, apply tumbled glass distress ink in a wavy motion over paper a few times. Repeat with broken china and then again with faded jeans inks. Turn the paper in different directions until desired color is achieved. Set aside to dry.
2. Stamp water lily onto white cardstock using versamark ink and emboss with silver detail embossing powder. Color the flowers with a pink copic marker and lily pad with green. Allow inks to dry. Use versamarker on the flowers then apply Sparkle embossing powder. **When heating this time, don’t overheat as the silver embossing powder will again melt and begin to run. Apply a drop of dimensional glue to the center of the full lily and then add Silver Leaf Tinsel glitter. Set aside and allow to dry.
3. Die cut the bottom butterfly from white cardstock and the top butterfly from vellum. Leave the paper in the die and color the spots with pink Copic marker on the white paper, and use Gelly Roll Pink Star pen of the vellum. Use a Sakura glue pen on the spots on the white paper, then sprinkle with Sparkling Snow glitter. On the vellum, brush the entire butterfly with brushable glue, sprinkle on Sparkling Snow glitter. **the paper will curl—after dry bend it back into shape. When dry, attach vellum butterfly layer onto white layer using 1/8” Tear-ific Tape.
4. Cut turquoise paper 5 1/2" X 8 1/2", fold to make A2 card.
5. Cut white cardstock 5 1/4" X 4”, tape onto card front. Tape glossy colored layer onto white layer.
6. Using the “out of box” technique (see Tips and Techniques section), die cut the water lily.
7. Use the same die and trace around the outside of the die onto turquoise cardstock. Cut it out with scissors. Stamp Happy Birthday (cover the “to you”) with Broken China ink. Tape the piece from #6 onto this piece and pop dot onto cardfront. Attach butterfly.
8. Die cut the corner flower from Sticker paper. Remove backing and sprinkle Bubblegum glitter over. Attach to corner as in picture
Check out our Art Gallery for inspirational ideas.
Just received my other package from you the other day. Your stamps are most definitely phenomenal!! They are just so unique compared to any other stamps I have come across anywhere. I definitely will stick with your site for my purchases.