Have a coffee filter spread open on your table when you use glitters or embossing powders. It will catch the excess and make it easier to siphon particles back into its bottle. Coffee filters can be resued multiple times.
Sparkle Embossing Powder EP107
Super Adhesive Sheets SAS02
1/4” Tear-ific Tape SAT01
Kimberly Watercolor Pencils-24 #99541
Brushable Glue #540
Starfire Glitter G1017
Memento Tuxedo Black Ink #99604
Memento Grape Jelly Ink #99607
Light Green, Purple and Green dye inks
Spellbinders Labels Eight dies
Spellbinders oval tag from Fancy Tags set
Spellbinders Labels Ten smallest die
Clear Micro Beads
White, Green, Celery, Purple
Silver brad, Dragonfly brad
1. Fold green cardstock to create A7 size card.
2. Stamp Parrot image with black ink onto white cardstock. Color image with pencils or markers. Trim image.
3. Cut “belated” stamp into 3 pieces. Assemble “Happy Birthday” onto acrylic block, ink with Grape Jelly and stamp onto white cardstock. Using Labels Ten smallest die, cut out the sentiment, highlighting with light green ink, if desired. Layer onto purple cardstock. Adhere white onto purple with Brushable Glue. Heat dragonfly brad with embossing tool and dip into Sparkle EP. Heat more, if needed. Punch hole in sentiment and insert brad.
4. Cut large Labels Eight die in Celery and Purple for layering beneath parrot. Cut another smaller Labels Eight die in Purple.
5. Cut oval tag from Fancy Tags set in Purple cardstock, cutting away the two scrolls for embellishing the Labels Eight die.
6. Run Light Green panel through embossing folder. Using same folder, deboss the dark green card. Antique the dark green with purple dye ink. Antique the light green panel with a darker green dye ink. Layer the 2 large Labels Eight panels.
7. Cut Super Adhesive Sheet about 1/4” larger than parrot panel. Pull off protective layer, applying SAS on parrot face up, carefully leaving excess SAS all around the parrot image. While the top protective sheet is still in place, fold the SAS at each corner, and then around edges. Affix it to the smaller prepared purple Labels Eight panel. Gently pull off protective sheet, trying not to touch the super sticky surface.
8. Dump on micro beads, filling in all the spaces. Press lightly with finger tips to create a firm adhesion. Spoon Starfire glitter on top, tapping glitter to fill crevices (it is possible your beads may be too small to have any open crevices). This adds a little sparkle to the stained glass look.
9. Affix the two decorative flourishes from Fancy Tags to the back of the smaller purple panel with Brushable Glue (gives you a little wiggle room for placement). Punch hole and insert brad. Adhere panel with Tear-ific tape to embossed panel.
10. Adhere sentiment with tape or glue.
Check out our Art Gallery for inspirational ideas.
Just received my other package from you the other day. Your stamps are most definitely phenomenal!! They are just so unique compared to any other stamps I have come across anywhere. I definitely will stick with your site for my purchases.