Have a coffee filter spread open on your table when you use glitters or embossing powders. It will catch the excess and make it easier to siphon particles back into its bottle. Coffee filters can be resued multiple times.
Join Our Email Newsletter
(We will not sell, rent, or share your email address with anyone.)
Jill Jacobsen - Florida
Mon 09 May 2011 02:46:44 PM CDT
Have a Wild Day 1887-355AA
Meadow Spark Glitter G1014
Green Nugget Glitter G1065
Citron Glitter G1087
Seagrass Embossing Powder EP251
2 1/2" Tear-ific Tape SAT11
Buff Flocking FL109
Dimensional Glue 539
Memento Black 99604
White Pigment Ink
White, Kraft & Black
1. Cut kraft cardstock to 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 and fold in half for card base. Cut black to 5 1/4 x 4, layer on card base.
2. Cut kraft strip to 2 3/4 x 5 1/4 and lay a strip of 2 1/2" tape on it leaving a border. Peel off release paper and cut into 3 strips of varying widths. Lay one strip back on top of tape and the other at the bottom leaving the center tape revealed. Cover center with Citron Glitter. Peel off top piece and cover with Meadow Spark Glitter. Peel off bottom piece and cover with Green Nugget Glitter. Layer on card front.
3. On a piece of white cardstock stamp Leo with Black Memento and color with Copics. Apply Dimensional Glue to mane and tail portions and cover with flocking and gently tap down, tap off excess and let dry overnight. Cut out and layer on card front with dimensional tape.
4. Cut out 50 with number dies and place on kraft circle cut out with punch, layer on white scallop. Adhere to card as shown.
5. Stamp sentiment with White Pigment ink and emboss with Seagrass.
Check out our Art Gallery for inspirational ideas.
Just received my other package from you the other day. Your stamps are most definitely phenomenal!! They are just so unique compared to any other stamps I have come across anywhere. I definitely will stick with your site for my purchases.