Have a coffee filter spread open on your table when you use glitters or embossing powders. It will catch the excess and make it easier to siphon particles back into its bottle. Coffee filters can be resued multiple times.
1. Cut white cardstock to 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 and fold in half for card base. Cut lavendar to 5 1/4 x 4. Cut glossy to 5 1/8 x 3 7/8.
2. Stamp Peony 1 and Blossom 2 randomly on glossy cardstock with Versamark ink. Ink up brayer with Kaleidoscope Ink and brayer on glossy cardstock, repeat until you get a good coverage of ink. Then with a paper towel polish your cardstock to smooth ink and remove Versamark. (this is a Versamark resist technique).
3. Run glossy cardstock through Cuttlebug dry embossing folder. Pounce Static Free bag over cardstock. This time ink brayer up in Versamark and light brayer over dry embossing, then sprinkle with Sparkle embossing powder and heat emboss.
4. Stamp Peony 2 on white cardstock with Watermelon ink and cut out with Spellbinders Dies.
5. Stamp sentiment on gold cardstock with Versamark and emboss with Plum Wine embossing powder, punch out with circle punch.
6. Assemble card as shown.
Check out our Art Gallery for inspirational ideas.
Just received my other package from you the other day. Your stamps are most definitely phenomenal!! They are just so unique compared to any other stamps I have come across anywhere. I definitely will stick with your site for my purchases.