Have a coffee filter spread open on your table when you use glitters or embossing powders. It will catch the excess and make it easier to siphon particles back into its bottle. Coffee filters can be resued multiple times.
1. cut cardstock to a5 size
2. cut patterned papers and adhere to bottom half only
3. add ribbon
4. stamp images onto patterned, white and green papers using black ink
5. cut out all images using Spellbinders dies.
6. cut plant pot with cricut and adhere to card
7. adhere DST and brushable glue to all flowers and assemble
8. use dimensional glue and glitter to flower centres
9. add tag
Check out our Art Gallery for inspirational ideas.
Just received my other package from you the other day. Your stamps are most definitely phenomenal!! They are just so unique compared to any other stamps I have come across anywhere. I definitely will stick with your site for my purchases.