Have a coffee filter spread open on your table when you use glitters or embossing powders. It will catch the excess and make it easier to siphon particles back into its bottle. Coffee filters can be resued multiple times.
Join Our Email Newsletter
(We will not sell, rent, or share your email address with anyone.)
Brenda Smalle - Arizona
Fri 31 Dec 2010 02:15:07 PM CST
Hibiscus - Stamp Set 327
Happy Birthday to You sm - #3362-416AA
Design Adhesives - Hibiscus CS05
Embossing Powder: Hot Pink EP284
Orange Crush G1010
Neon Flamingo G1084
Caution Yellow G1107
SPirited Green G1070
Copic Markers #COPIC A #COPIC B
YG00 YG01 YG03 R81 R83 R85
Memento Tuxedo Black ink #99604
Versamark Ink #99702
Sakura Glue Pen #99202
Sprinkle Spoons #99751
Light Pink dye ink
Spellbinders Std Ovals - lg
Spellbinders Scalloped Ovals
2 sizes of circle punch
Neenah Classic Solar White #99572
Lime Green Linen
1. Stamp image onto white CS with black ink - color with markers - highlight with glitter using the glue pen.
2. Cut image into oval using the Spellbinder's die and sponge on the pink dye ink around the edge before removing the CS from the die.
3. Using the scalloped oval die, cut a lime green oval, and then another regular oval from the white CS. Layer the ovals using dimensionals.
3. Stamp the phrase onto white CS using Versamark and emboss with the Hot Pink EP. Punch circle, then a slightly larger lime green circle...adhere. Punch a scalloped circle from the salmon CS and attach the other circle panel with dimensionals.
4. Peel the backing off the Hibiscus Design Adhesive and rub the image onto a strip of white CS. Using the sprinkle spoons, "color" the image with the various glitters. Cut panel into desired size. Mount using dimensionals onto a slightly larger lime green panel.
5. Card base is lime green CS - attach a white CS panel and then a salmon CS panel.
6. Attach the Design Adhesive panel to the top as shown and then the Hibiscus Oval and the Birthday Circle with dimensionals as shown.
Check out our Art Gallery for inspirational ideas.
Just received my other package from you the other day. Your stamps are most definitely phenomenal!! They are just so unique compared to any other stamps I have come across anywhere. I definitely will stick with your site for my purchases.