Have a coffee filter spread open on your table when you use glitters or embossing powders. It will catch the excess and make it easier to siphon particles back into its bottle. Coffee filters can be resued multiple times.
Join Our Email Newsletter
(We will not sell, rent, or share your email address with anyone.)
Eleanor Jenkins - Virginia
Sat 02 Oct 2010 03:20:52 PM CDT
Happy Birthday from Stamp set 310 INNIES & OUTIES
Butterflies & Sunflowers 0229-160P
Interference Gold glitter G1094
Sunny Daze glitter G1038
Flaming Orange glitter G1063
Embers glitter G1034
Rosy Red glitter G1036
Periwinkle glitter G1060
Clear detail embossing powder EP280
Tear-ific Tape ¼”x165’ SAT01
Tear-ific Tape 1/8”x165’ SAT02
Sakura glue pen 99202
Black Staz-on ink 99704
Your favorite coloring medium
1. Stamp butterflies on white cardstock and cut out. Color and apply different glitters using the glue pen.
2. Cut black cardstock 9x6 and score at 4 ½”.
3. Cut Orange cardstock 5 ¾ x 4 ¼ and apply to black.
4. Die cut orange cardstock and apply to black.
5. Apply glittered butterflies to center of card.
6. Stamp Happy Birthday on orange cardstock with black Staz-on ink and emboss with clear detail embossing powder. Apply on card as shown.
7. Add some glue dots to open areas on black and sprinkle with glitter.
Check out our Art Gallery for inspirational ideas.
Just received my other package from you the other day. Your stamps are most definitely phenomenal!! They are just so unique compared to any other stamps I have come across anywhere. I definitely will stick with your site for my purchases.