Have a coffee filter spread open on your table when you use glitters or embossing powders. It will catch the excess and make it easier to siphon particles back into its bottle. Coffee filters can be resued multiple times.
Join Our Email Newsletter
(We will not sell, rent, or share your email address with anyone.)
Julie Zippel - Pennsylvania
Thu 02 Sep 2010 11:33:44 AM CDT
Bee Border 3114-393B
Happy Bee Day 3115-393A
Bizzy Bee 3119-393AA
Or Set 393
Sparkling Snow Glitter G1003
Sakura Quickie Glue Pen 99202
Jet Black StazOn Ink Pad 99704
Versamark Ink Pad 99702
Tearific Tape SAT01-05
Corner rounder punch
Dimensional (foam) Tape or dots
Cardstock: Yellow, White, Black
1. Cut yellow cardstock (cs) to 5 x 11 fold in half to form card base. Corner punch right side corners. Optional using Versamark ink, stamp Bizzy Bee in each rounded corner or all around outside edge of yellow card.
2. On a 4 square of white cs, stamp Bee Border in StazOn ink forming a frame. Color. Accent bee wings using glue pen & Sparkling Snow glitter. Corner round all four corners.
3. Stamp Happy Bee Day in StazOn ink on white cs and cut out with Nestabilities. Color & highlight bees as in step 2. To accent shape, run black marker around outside of shape. Tie thin ribbon just below saying.
4. Cut out next size of nestability in yellow cs. Trace the outside edge of that size onto black cs & cut it by hand to form a thin border to go under the yellow shape.
5. Layer Happy Bee Day onto yellow shape using dimensional tape or dots (1/16 thick). Layer that onto black layer using Tearific tape. Mount these three layers onto the Bee Border frame using dimensional tape or dots (1/16 thick). Mount whole piece onto yellow card base using dimensional tape or dots (1/8 thick) only place dots along top & bottom edges of piece.
6. Run wide ribbon under the center of bee border piece (cut small slit in fold of card to pass ribbon from inside to outside or make a cheater bow and tape ribbon to back of card & inside front to use less ribbon). Tie a bow close to Bee Border piece.
Check out our Art Gallery for inspirational ideas.
Just received my other package from you the other day. Your stamps are most definitely phenomenal!! They are just so unique compared to any other stamps I have come across anywhere. I definitely will stick with your site for my purchases.